Sunday, February 8, 2009

Uggh

Well tonight I come to you to blow off some steam, because it's not like I can do it around my house. Walking on egg shells and all, my husband thinks that he is the only one under stress and stuff. Well let me just tell you, my mom is going through another thing with her boyfriend and that is nothing new. So I have 6 of her dogs chained up in my year they were only suppose to be here for a couple of weeks well they have been here for almost 2 months, the husband wants them moved from where they are at so do I. So after him getting mad screaming at me and making me feel like I am a horrible person. So we are moving them here soon, and that is out of the way but I live in a house where no one tells me thank you for doing this for me instead they treat me like I am their personal slave. Can you do this, can you do that never a thank you. Or when things are great I am the greatest person in the world they couldn't have made it without me, blah blah but when I do something wrong or they don't think that I doing the way they think it should be done I am horrible, and other things I won't say!

I love my family don't get me wrong, I have beautiful, healthy, smart, loving children. My husband is wonderful, caring, and for the most part understanding. But they have a evil side to them,lol! Sorry for the vent but I needed to get it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment