Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us And Life

Well Tony and I have celebrated another anniversary, and still going strong even though we have had our ups and downs we have weathered every situation and stayed together. We started off with hardly nothing at all, and have built a life together. We are now comfortable our next goal is to get a bigger place to live. Wish us luck,lol! I am so glad that I married him even though I get online and rant about him. He is my best friend, my heart and my soul. I enjoy working and taking care of my family. The oldest two girls are doing well in school, Aspen starts school in August oh I can't wait even though I will cry I will still be glad when she starts. Little man will be 3 years old in June. I have picked up more hours at work, and I love what I do for now I guess I know that I will move on to different things and that is ok. But I have job security and don't have to worry about the economy affecting my job. My plan is to save a bunch of money this year so I can put it back into a account for the bigger place and to work on the husbands credit. But the husband doesn't know I have money already saved to buy him a motorcycle don't know if I will have enough to get it by this summer maybe a good Christmas gift. I will keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment