Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day And All That Other Crap

Well yesterday was Valentine's Day and I had to work, I got home around 3:15 PM. My brother had his first dance to go to and he was soooooooooo cute with his little girlfriend I remember when he was posing with me to my first Who's Who dance. It was really boring day today just like any other day, and Tony was drinking. He cracks me up when he drinks up until the point he gets annoying. Then he's rude, loud, and talks super loud. But he needed to drink to let off some steam. I have to work tomorrow so Tony is driving to Birmingham and taking the kids to go see granny and pop pop! I am coming home and doing a few things and I am going to bed. I thought about going with him but I decided that I would stay home and do some laundry and take a nap! I'm going to need it after this night, lol! OMG I could slap him right now just for being loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment