Friday, May 15, 2009

Show your support For Our Police Officers

As most of you know that are my friends on here, I am a police wife I am very proud of this honor I am a member of two police wives sites, and yes they know, lol. On one of the sites we had a challenge to create a video of police week 2009 I want to post the video on here for you guys to view it! The video is part of PoliceOne they asked me if they could put it on the site and also part of Police Week Honors, we also had our vid published in the coast guard report this is a honor for me and the ladies that worked so hard on it. Some of the guys that in the memorial part of of the video they were part of their husbands departments so let so them some respect for the ultimate act of bravery. These men paid with their lives so that we can continue to be safe. And lets show our support for the men who are still making our streets safe. You can also see the video on Youtube, my user name is APDWife25

No comments:

Post a Comment