Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My First Post

Well this is my first post let me see what has been going on in my life this year, I went to Louisanna in Jan and I had the greatest time ever, it was so much fun. My oldest daughter turn 8 years old in Feb, and there was our anniversary in Feb also. March and April were just a blur, my husband was accepted to police academy and he started the journey to fill his dreams in May, we went through that and he graduated. I don't think I was ever so proud of someone in my life, but my children haven't graduated from high school yet so I will let you know when that happpens,lol. June my baby boy turn 2 years old and I was sad becasue he isn't a baby anymore. July I celebrated my birthday, ok over that now! And in November my other two girls had birthdays one turned 7 and the other 5. Now it nears Christmas time and the year in almost over, which I am glad because it is one another year for great things and wonderful memories! I promise to keep everyone updated and add more things to my blog as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment