Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Long Working Days/Nights

Ok today is the first day that DH started doing bailiff work, so he left at 6:30 this morning and he has to work his regular shift tonight which starts at 6:30 PM and work until 7:30 Thursday morning. All I can say thank god I will be going to work when he gets home. I mean I know what he is like when he doesn't get sleep during his regular working schedule, god help us all for this schedule, lol! I don't know he has adjusted pretty well since he was suppose to switch to days in January and didn't get to they moved him to a different shift so he is on nights until May! But in May on his days off he has a regular off duty job he is suppose to start, and one that he starts in August with a local high that has a bad name I guess you could say. I think he is over doing it little but if he can handle it I'm not going to stand in his way, I only work 3 days a week now and he is mad that I am working but he will get over it! I love my job and the freedom of it! I really need to be in the livivng room getting ready to steam clean it but I'm trying to put it off as long as I can at this point. I finally got the laundry done in this mad house. But on another note I just had to bail my sister out of trouble in was jail trouble or anything like that, it was money this time it has been a long time since I had to do that. And I wished my son would use the potty I am so tired of the diapers I will be throwing a party when that happens that means can you say it I will be diaper free woot woot! I still love him even though he is a poop and pee machine! Well that is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment